I work from home, so I love the baked recipes! A little back and forth from the office to the kitchen at the end of the day helps speed things along. Plus if you need to finish up some things you always have the baking time. This is meant to feed two folks, so multiple as necessary:
- 2 chicken breast (filleted or fillet them yourself)
- Couple pieces of bacon (buy a package, I know I would finish it off before it goes bad)
- stove top stuffing (the turkey stuff is usually cheap after thanksgiving, I found some chicken stuffing on sale)
- A piece of blue cheese (the amount is all a matter of taste, I have a French Canadian girlfriend so we load it on, for the average person that might be too much)
- Olive oil
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 f
2) Make the stuffing (following the instructions on the box)
3) Fillet the chicken breast. Layout 2 pieces of bacon per breast. Place the chicken on a cutting board on top of the bacon (see picture below) place stuffing in the breast, grab a piece of blue cheese and roll a pinky size roll.
4) Oil a baking tray and place your breast in it. I’m using a Pyrex one but anything will do, I like to fill the rest with the left over stuffing.
5) Bake for 40-45 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Enjoy!